FSP

http://static.reecesrainbow.org/donation-box/fsp-Speicher.html

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

So much has happened in so little time....

For anyone who has been following this blog, I must apologize that it has not been kept up.  When we got the phone call to fly to Eastern Europe, we jumped!  It was a non stop game of details and arrangements.  Once we landed in country things slowed a bit.  BUT, I could not get to my blog from my laptop.

I really wished we had been able to get to the blog, as Dave wrote some great assessments of the country...things were learned and had observed, what it was like meet our two little boys.

Oh, wait!!!  I don't think I have shared on this blog.......BUT we are adopting two little boys.  The second little guy is 3 years old and also has Down Syndrome.  

Well, we are now home while we wait for our day in court.  We had not planned on coming home, yet between all the holidays of the country and the political unrest, our court date was a very long time away.  So we needed to come home and relieve everyone that had been so diligently caring for our children.  We had hoped that our court would be this week or next week at the latest.  I guess May 28 is what was the first date given.  Then, one of our facilitators asked for the date to be closer and May 22 is that date.

So we are now home and I am working off of  about  10 hours in the last 48 hours.....I need to crash just for a little while.  I will try to have Dave copy and paste some of his fun and interesting journaling at a later time.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Can you email me please christinascott23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will update this blog. I'd love to know how the boys are doing. Their pictures on RR are darling! Hope all is well! God bless!

    ReplyDelete