FSP

http://static.reecesrainbow.org/donation-box/fsp-Speicher.html

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Paperwork, and more paperwork!!!!

In my first post I eluded to my lack of techno.....anything.  Well, that is the reason that I have not posted since mid October.  I couldn't remember how to get back to this blog......LOL!  Somehow, I found it.  So to update from the past 2 months.....

We have 85% of our dossier(paperwork) completed.  We are still waiting for our home study to be delivered to us.  It was completed over 2 weeks ago, but still we wait for it.  Once we have that in hand, I will need to have it apostilled ( a fancy word for having the Sec. of State(PA) checking and verifying that our notary public, also, certified by this state, is authentic.)  Then I can send it to the gov't agency that oversees immigration.  Once they receive our paperwork then hopefully we will be approved.  We will then mail the form that says we are approved to Eastern Europe and then we WAIT......At this point I am guessing that Dave and I will be traveling to get our boy late winter/early spring.  All of this is tentative.  I have been told adoption is a hurry up and wait game.  It is true!  I have learned this first hand. 

There is so much more to share....but I am exhausted!  Joel has been in a very possessive mood lately.  That translates to not getting a lot of work done around the house as I need to hold him A LOT.  I am not complaining.  I know these days are few.  So I try to soak up the hugs and snuggles while they last....... but....the house is a mess and I am not staying up to clean it.

I hope to write again very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment