FSP

http://static.reecesrainbow.org/donation-box/fsp-Speicher.html

Monday, October 7, 2013

This is so crazy! I have no idea what I am doing on this computer. Am I considered a "blogger" now? I sit here laughing at that notion. But, if I have to be a blogger, a blogger I will be. I will do whatever it takes to get our boy home? What? Who? Yes, our Speicher family is expanding! Luckily this time my waistline will not have to do the same. Dave and I are in the early stages of adopting a 2 year old boy from a country in Eastern Europe. Thus, the blog name 9willbejustfine, the eight of us plus one....you do the math. This little bundle of joy is sitting waiting for his forever family to come and get him. So this is why I will do whatever it takes to get him back here with us, his forever family. Stay tuned for more adventures on our journey. But even more suspenseful....will she learn how to post pictures and graphs, etc? No promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment